Nearly 90% of employers offer wellness incentives, or financial rewards or prizes, as a means to engage their employees in creating and sustaining a more health conscious lifestyle, according to a recent survey from Fidelity. Rewards offered today are growing from $260 per employee to an average of $521 per employee. That’s an increase of 57% from 2009.
Learn How Your Company Can Optimize a Successful Wellness Rewards Program
Thursday, March 26
1pm EDT | 12pm CDT | 10am PDT
Attend this webinar and learn how your company can optimize the success of a wellness rewards program and create sustainable health for employees and organization.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why gift cards provide the most return on wellness investments
- How to retain and encourage employees after initial participation
- Which wellness activities typically have higher participation rates when incentivized
- Different incentive programs and models
- Tax implications of incentives based on the Affordable Care Act
- The importance of changing up the incentive design – variety is key
Meet the speakers!